Poly SHRM is an affiliate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). We are an innovative and award-winning chapter geared to provide resources for professional development and networking opportunities for our members. We aim to assist our members in the transition from college to career & help them keep up with the latest technology trends & use of analytics in the field of HR.
- To provide personal and professional development of our members
- To assist our members in their transition from College to Career.
- Spread awareness about the impact & use of technology on HR practices.
- To enhance the value of student membership by completing the requirements for obtaining the Superior Student Chapter Merit Award
- To develop a sustainable membership program which ensures the continuity and viability of the student organization and its programs.
- Discuss the current trends in HR
- Focus on legislative issues surrounding the Human Resource Management field globally
- Share the upcoming research & developments in the field of Human Resources.
- To serve as an entity for introducing Human Resource Management professionals to SHRM
- To serve as a source for new members of SHRM, and to serve as part of a two-way channel of communication between SHRM and the individual members
- To increase membership by 25%
SHRM offers opportunities to students to network through student chapters.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. The membership fee for joining SHRM is $190. There are many benefits of being a SHRM member. The society offers students a discounted rate. For more information visit the SHRM homepage. For information on SHRM Student membership visit-